Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Aidan Bennetts Design


I am sure we all know who Aidan Bennetts is, for those who do not know... Aidan is an iconic furniture designer / Top Billing presenter / model / Muaythai fundi / slash / slash, the list is endless. Aidan studied fine arts and has spent the last five years building a name for himself and establishing his own company. I would say he has done really well for himself and is such an inspiration to all young designers. He has recently joined forces with Wetherlys to bring us "Aidan Bennetts for Wetherlys", a range, designed by Aidan, basically consisting of different ranges that will be released periodically over the next two years.

I was lucky enough, Aidan thought I [Rooted] might like the Phumla armchair. That is how I know about all of this and can now inform everyone else, that don't already know. I think the chair is fab, I love the curves and the simplicity of it. It is very much Wetherlys, yet still unique. I have to admit though, Aidan, I absolutely adore the "Eish" chair! Definitely my favourite by far, out of the entire range.

I have pics here of the latest range, but keep an eye out for these great items at selected Wetherlys stores, end of October 2010. Also visit Aidan's website for more information and other great designs.



All images and designs are copyright of Aidan Bennetts Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...