Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine's day

I was treated by the boyf to a very special Valentine's roof top picnic/movie on the roof of the Grand Daddy Hotel in Longstreet. It was so lovely on arrival we each got a glass of Pongracz Sparkling wine and chilled by the bar for a while, overlooking beautiful Cape Town architecture. Our yummy picnic baskets arrived a few minutes before the movie started, filled with yummy goodies! Too much for two people actually, but is was delish! Then the movie started... dum dum dum 'The Notebook'! I have seen it so many times, but oh my word could there ever be a better movie for Valentine's! It was perfect, all the girls shifting closer to their boys, arms going around shoulders in a very protective 'cry on my shoulder' kind of way :) all lovey dovey.

It was the perfect Valentine's date and I loved it, thanks to my very thoughtful, special boyf! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...