Monday, April 18, 2011

City Bowl Market


So this past Saturday, I missed the opening of a new Cape Town market... City Bowl market. Because I decided to lock my door, relax, read my new Elle Decoration (subscribers already received their's ya), watch series, order in pizza and just chill to the max! So that's exactly what I did.

I feel like I missed out major and will be attending soon, can't wait to see all the yummy foodie goodies they have, they are at 14 Hope street, Gardens, Cape Town every Saturday from 9:00 until 14:00 and this Saturday wil be the, wait for it... Easter market :) yay! so get the family together and head over there for a lovely Easter breakie or some (I'm sure they'll have freshly baked) hot cross buns. 

Visit the website...


All images are off the City Bowl market website and Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...