Friday, August 27, 2010

Cosmopolitan and Hoity Toity Lingerie Show

Wow wow wow! All I actually can say about the show. It was so amazing and extremely sexy, I probably shouldn't say this, but I questioned my sexuality for a few seconds! [not really, but I almost did] The brands modeled included Sloggi with lumo colours and an electric guitar, really fun, After Eden, Wonderbra with sexy Tracy McGregor, Shelley, Playtex, Triumph and Woolworths, just to name a few. 

I was really impressed with Woolworths and even though they only had three 'outfits' modeled it was the sexiest lingerie and I loved the black feathers and wings, really hot! Well done to my already favourite brand of underwear. Another favourite was Vogue Eyewear, the models wore granny panties and made it so sexy, you can't believe, I loved it! Granny panties are also a big thing at the moment on runways. I think it is great, not only vintage, but not regularly done. Well done guys!

I was amazed from the start of the show until fourteen hours after. Really well done to Cosmopolitan and Hoity Toity and thank you to Hoity Toity for the free deodorants and marshmallows that they supplied. Also Absolute Vodka for the arrival drinks and Upper Eastside Hotel for the amazing venue. It truly was a spectacular event and I can't wait for the next one...

All photographs taken by Peter Lambert courtesy of Cosmopolitan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...