Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dollies Decor & Homeware

Looky here

Look at what I found in Woodstock, a teeny tiny Decor and Homeware shoppy. Dollies opened last week, so I popped in today to see what is happening there. It is still very new, but very cute. They have some great crockery, tea towels, scatter cushions and other homeware stuffies and also do ubholstery and blinds. Soon it will be a mini one-stop decor shop. I even bought a little side plate for myself and I love it. They are still busy upholstering some furniture for the shop and bringing in more stuff, so I will definitely go pop-in again soon to see what else they have for me. It is in woodstock just off mainroad. A great little place to visit next time you're in Woodstock. Have a look at some of my finds...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...