Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rooted Loves Gwen Loves Harold

Neighbour Goodness

I took a trip down to the Old Biscuit Mill today, finally! I live just up the road, but definitely do not take advantage of this often enough. I love going to the Neighbourgoods market, so many nice things to taste and buy, eat and drink, look at and admire and so many different, interesting people. The great fresh vegie stalls really got my attention sand next time I am so doing veggie shopping there. The freshly baked bread, of course, is always great and I couldn't resist a lovely fresh Ciabatta loaf and some pesto to take home. Besides the food there is also the clothing and jewelery tent. With some gorgeous items, two stalls really got my attention this time, one was Skermunkil, which I will be featuring soon! The other, a beautiful, happy little space, Gwen Loves Harold. They have the cutest handmade little decorations and handmade little people [that stole my heart], too beautiful! I took some photos and posted them for your enjoyment. For more information you can email Nicky at nixtatricksta@yahoo.com.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...