Thursday, June 23, 2011

Old Mac Daddy _ Metalmorphosis

The Old Mac Daddy trailer park in Elgin had a huge special running where the trailers were R199 per trailer per night, Sundays till Thursdays! [unfortunately the special is finished now] So I took advantage of this great offer and booked Metalmorphosis for the boyf and I for the past Sunday night. It was pure bliss to say the least... Sunday was cold, dark and rainy, usually I would not be the biggest fan of this, but it was perfect for a Sunday at Old Mac Daddy. They have two fireplaces in the restaurant as well as the best red wine! Together with the cold rainy outside world this was totally romantic and just lovely. We went for a cold walk and then warmed ourselves by the fireplace, it was so relaxing and the perfect end to a long weekend. Also, me not being a fan of the Monday, waking up in the most comfortable bed ever with the smell of trees and fresh air and some warm coffee on our deck, best Monday ever! It was a great little get away and I am so glad we did it, I will definitely be going back there again and again and again and again :)

Thanks Old Mac Daddy for a lovely time... We'll see you again soon*

Also read my previous Old Mac Daddy posts here and here


Photos of inside of trailer off the Old MAc Daddy Facebook site. Other photos taken by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...