Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My new Holga... Exposure Gallery

Sometime last week I did a post on Lomography and how excited I was to visit Exposure at the Old Biscuit Mill on Saturday... Well I went there and it was better than I thought.

I wasn't sure what I needed or wanted in order to start experimenting with Lomo photography, so a lovely lady called Maryann helped me and told me all about why the Holga is better than the Dianna for beginners and why it is also so much cheaper! She was so friendly and super helpful (I would have made very wrong decisions if it wasn't for her), I also met Fernando who is just one of the friendliest people I have ever met. Thanks for the awesome Redscale film, Fernando (very much appreciated) and thanks for the great service Exposure gallery!

Now I am just so eager to snap away and have my pics developed without knowing what to expect. Exposure gallery is the best and I can't wait to start collecting accessories for my new Holga from them. Life, meet my new hobby, Lomography. I think we are gonna get along just great :)

Here's my pretty new Holga...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ingrid

    It was an absolute pleasure helping you I hope you have fun with your new toy and I want to see how your images come out. If you have any further questions or know of someone who is interested in any Lomo camera you know where to send them.

    Maryann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...