Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's been a while!

Hi all

I haven't blogged in about 3 weeks and feel so sad, i miss it so much. I started my internship at Elle Decoration 3 weeks ago and it has been interesting and extremely busy at times. I have been finding my feet and going to bed really early after exhausting days, but here you go a blog post! Finally :) 

I had my first Lomo film developed the other day, but to my disappointment only about 8 photos came out. Apparently there is something wrong with the camera which is a little bit of a bummer, but here is the one photo I love most out of the 8 ones that exist. I had a lot of fun snapping shots and can't wait for the camera problem to be sorted out so that I can actually see all the fun shots I took. This is exactly what the photo looks like and wasn't edited in any way, I am so stoked about how these came out.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...