Wednesday, October 19, 2011

 

The lovely Astrid from Boheme made me a pair of shoes and as I am typing this post I am already wearing them! They are super comfy, fit perfectly because not only are they hand made they are made exactly to my foot size, are so pretty and really well made. Thank you so much Astrid I love them and they fit perfectly :)

Visit the Boheme website here, to have shoes made to your exact size contact them and have your feet mapped (you actually trace your feet and then your shoes get made to that size). It is much more personal, you aren't walking into a shop and buying a pair of shoes that 1 000 other people are already wearing, you can have them made up as you want plus they fit your feet perfectly. 

I love my new shoes and cannot wait to show them off.  Thanks Boheme!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...