Tuesday, February 21, 2012


I love these two colours! I went on a little shopping outing this morning (I know, tough life!) and found myself walking into changing rooms with ONLY yellow! Yellow vests, yellow dresses, I even looked at yellow bags! Not any yellow though, mustard yellow. And what goes better with mustard yellow than midnight blue... so I got some lovely blue nail polish from Clicks. I quite like the Essence nail polishes, they have such a nice variety of colours and its cheap. It doesn't last very long, but if you're like me and change your nail polish colour every three to four days, this is perfectly fine. The high waist mini skirt with belt and blue t-shirt in the picture are from Jay Jays, the nail polish from Clicks and the shoes are from Mr Price (I've had these for a while though)

Needless to say... I had a happy morning :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...