Friday, July 23, 2010

Dokter and Misses.... Hotness

I can see these in an upmarket, minimalist apartment, as the colourful, simplistic focal points. To me it has a very Bauhaus feel. Don't know about the rest of you but I especially love the metal and wood combination furniture [by Adriaan Hugo]

The Dokter and Misses shop in Johannesburg stock mainly Adriaan Hugo and Dokter and Misses products, but on their website you can find more designerstuff that they also stock.

I certainly would not mind one of these items to add some colour to my living space or even office! Go have a look, they stock some really funky [if that word is still allowed to be used] stuff! www.dokterandmisses.com


All images are from www.dokterandmisses.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...